Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
About the role
- Provide quality support to our residents with their daily living activities.
- Complete documentation and reporting as per TTHA policies and procedures.
- Always uphold TTHA values of honesty, teamwork, respect, dignity and accountability of your actions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure health and safety laws are adhered to.
- Sound knowledge around infection control and manual handling.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about caring for the elderly and can communicate well within a team.
Skills and experience
- Strong communication with interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Reliable, flexible and able to commit to a variety of shifts.
- Certificate III in Aged Care (or equivalent).
- 12 months previous experience within Aged Care (desired).
- Please note you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Applicants must have a valid police clearance.
Click here to apply via Seek.