Registered Nurses (Div 1 & Div 2 Med Endorsed)
We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses (Div 1) and Enrolled Nurses (Div 2 Med Endorsed).
About the role
- Provide quality clinical care to our residents.
- Complete documentation and reporting as per TTHA policies and procedures.
- Always uphold TTHA values of honesty, teamwork, respect, dignity and accountability of your actions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure health and safety laws are adhered to.
- Sound knowledge around infection control and manual handling.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about caring for the elderly and can communicate well within a team.
Skills & experience
- Strong communication with interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Reliable, flexible and able to commit to a variety of shifts.
- You will have proven ability to demonstrate competence in the provision of contemporary nursing care.
- Current AHPRA Registration for Div 1 or Div 2 Med Endorsed.
- For the RN Div 1 Role, a minimum of 2 years experience within Aged Care in an in-charge capacity.
- For the RN Div 2 Role, a minimum of 1 year experience within Aged Care in a team leader capacity.
- ACFI – demonstrated knowledge/experience (desired).
- Please note you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Applicants must have a valid police clearance.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org