General Manager Community Services
Tabulam and Templer Homes (TTHA) for the Aged has been providing services to the elderly for over 50 years and offers services in the home, Independent Living and Residential Aged Care. TTHA is a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) provider with its origins in the Melbourne German Community.
Accent Home Care is a division of TTHA and has been providing home care services since 2007. Accent, as the name implies, specialises in providing services in the home for people with diverse cultural backgrounds.
We are seeking a strategic, forward thinking leader to join our Community Services Team to drive growth, process improvement and a sustainable business model and who likes to be challenged as the demands of the organisation evolve.
Reporting to the CEO, the position is responsible to achieve the following targets:
- Develop and implement a business strategy that will ensure we are known as the provider of choice within the community.
- Grow our Home Care Package and direct care service business across Victoria.
- Develop, maintain and continually improve the organisation’s model of care to ensure that best practice is achieved.
- Provide strong management and leadership to the team promoting a culture of responsiveness, quality and exceptional customer service.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the quality improvement plan and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives across the division.
- Manage resources and budgets to successfully meet agreed financial outcomes.
The company is committed to employing people who are passionate about helping and caring for people in the community, particularly the aged. Candidates are likely to hold relevant tertiary qualifications in health and/or community care and are hands-on, self-motivated and possess strong relationship development skills.
Current experience within the Health sector is essential, including up to date knowledge of consumer directed care, will understand the accreditation auditing process, and have an appreciation of government policy directions in aged care.
A desire to work with people from various cultural backgrounds is essential and candidates who are Bi/Multilingual will be preferred however not essential.
Further information about the company can be found on https://accenthomecare.org.au or https://ttha.org.au
Please email your application and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 30th June 2020.