Personal Care Attendants (PCA)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Benefits Include Option of Salary Packaging
- Location Bayswater
TTHA is a multicultural aged care provider that promotes independence, self-esteem, choice and outstanding customer service to its residents. We have current vacancies for people who are passionate about caring for the elderly and are seeking long and rewarding careers within the organisation.
About the role
- Achieve high quality support to residents with their daily living activities.
- Uphold company values of honesty, teamwork, respect, dignity and accountability .
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure health and safety laws are adhered to.
- Demonstrate expertise in infection control and manual handling.
- Meet reporting and documentation standards
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in a close team environment.
- Reliable, flexible and able to commit to a variety of shifts.
- Certificate III in Aged Care (or equivalent).
- 12 months previous experience within Aged Care (desired).
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Applicants must have a valid police clearance.
Please Quote Reference Number 3009