Highly Team Oriented Staff
Interesting and Rewarding Role
Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
TTHA is a well-established, respected, not-for-profit Aged Care provider mainly serving the German/European community with Residential, Home and Private Care. TTHA promotes independence, self-esteem, choice and outstanding customer service to its residents and clients.
TTHA has vacancies for proactive people to join the lifestyle team and deliver an organised program of activities that improve the quality of the daily life of all residents.
There are offsite activities, so it would be an advantage to hold a licence to drive the 12 seater van when supervising bus excursions. Additionally you will supervise volunteers/school students also involved in the program delivery.
Skills we are seeking include:
- Certificate IV in Lifestyle and Health or equivalent (Permanent Part Time & Casual roles)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the needs and issues relating to people living with dementia
- Minimum of 1 yrs experience in a Lifestyle Assistant role (Permanent Part Time Role only)
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft programs
- Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems within authority
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- German language preferred but not essential
- Must be willing to be vaccinated (Influenza & COVID)
If you would like to be part of a supportive and rewarding work environment that offers generous salary packaging benefits then don’t miss this opportunity.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org