TTHA New Building Update
I’m pleased to report that TTHA took occupancy of the new Sarona building on Friday the 3rd. April 2020. We welcome you to tour Sarona through the virtual tour link on our TTHA website, www.ttha.org.au or click on http://vtc.virtualtourscreator.com.au/share/79ff9027fae2c4c27d84f6c88309288b
We welcome your feedback on the high-quality finishes, spectacular views and luxurious, super-sized rooms. The administration team have moved into their new offices on the ground level of the new building and residents are beginning to be moved into their new rooms. For the time being entry to TTHA will remain through the old reception area until such time as the new driveway has been completed, estimated for the end of May 2020.
We now have vacancies right across our facility now we have completed and opened our Sarona building. If you or a loved one is interested in speaking to us about these rooms or to book in a tour please call reception today on 8720 1333.
Please note in the current COVID-19 conditions we have altered how you can visit the home. As per Government guidelines we ask the following:
- Call to make an appointment – limited to essential visits only
- visits are kept short maximum of 20 minutes in residents room
- maintain 1.5m social distancing
- no more than two visitors, including doctors, at a time
- No children aged under 16 years are permitted to visit residential aged care facilitiesWe ask you not to visit aged care facilities if you have:
- returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have a fever or symptoms of a respiratory infection such as a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
From 1 May 2020, anyone entering an aged care home must have had influenza vaccination. Proof of vaccination can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and we look forward to setting an official opening day when permitted.