We combine the comforts of home with the security of the highest quality care.
We provide residential aged care and accommodation to people from all cultures and multicultural backgrounds.
Our spacious Bayswater home creates the space and opportunity for our community to flourish in their later years.
TTHA is dedicated to creating a home that is safe and comfortable. Supported at all times by a dedicated care team, our clients value our hands-on approach.
TTHA offers single rooms with ensuite, single rooms with a shared bathroom and couples’ rooms with ensuite. Each room has:
- Mountain views and/or a courtyard view
- Balcony and/or a courtyard terrace
- Lockable storage drawer
- Suitable cupboards/wardrobe space
- Quality bedding and linen
- Sitting chair
- A bed with over-bed lights and bedside table
- Curtains or blinds
- Lockable door
• Quality floor coverings
Our residents have access to a range of support services, including:
- 24-hour nursing and personal care
- Visiting doctors and allied health professionals
- Variety of Lifestyle activities
- Memory support group
- Palliative support
- Choice of GP
Our residents also enjoy our amenities and extensive lifestyle activities, including:
- Bus trips and outings
- Individual programs
- Outdoor courtyards
- Barbecue areas
- Concerts with the Arts Health Institute
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time, as our visiting hours are unrestricted.
Wherever you come from, or the journey you are on, we take the time to listen and understand.